The Digital Forensics Research Workshop is teaming up with the annual GovWare Conference and Exhibition for a one-of-a-kind opportunity to bring together cyber professionals from around the world.
The two events are being held concurrently during Singapore International Cyber Week (SICW) on 17–19 October, giving us an unprecedented opportunity to mingle with other practitioners, policymakers and leaders.
You do not have to register for GovWare to attend DFRWS. However, DFRWS registration will give participants full access to the venue and access to the Wednesday evening SICW and GovWare reception at no cost!
You’ll also be able to take advantage of GovWare room rates for the three hotels listed on their website. Note:
- Deadlines are 2 September for two of the hotels, and 1 October for the third.
- The room rates expire as of Friday, 20 October, so DFRWS attendees planning to stay through Friday for our off-site expedition should plan / budget accordingly.
A number of other, 4-star and budget-friendly options exist within walking distance or subway stops (Downtown or Circle line) of the conference venue.
The venue, Singapore’s Marina Bay Sands Expo and Convention Centre, is a stunning luxury destination in Asia. Workshops will be held at the nearby Suntec City, and buses will be provided to get to and from there.
DFRWS extends its sincere appreciation to:
- GovWare’s generous sponsorship of the space for our workshops and main conference event, lunches and coffee / tea breaks at the Marina Bay Sands.
- Nanyang Tech University (NTU) in collaboration with Interpol for their support of our event.
- University of Hong Kong Department of Computer Science in cooperation with the Hong Kong Police Force, which is graciously providing space within its headquarters for our satellite event. The headquarters building is located at 1 Arsenal Street, Wan Chai.
Register for DFRWS today and save $100 on your conference fee through 14 September!